ponedjeljak, 7. studenoga 2016.

GRAMERCY PARK

WAUUUUUUUU...

You can`t even imagine my experience. I thought it can`t get better then last year, but it seems it can! Gramercy Park is three-member band from UK. Guys came on a tour in Croatia and up to Gorica, too. They knock me down. Not only they play great, they radiate such a positive energy so all you wanna do around them is to jump all the time. British - proper manners, culture on the level, not uptight or closed up at all. Their drummer is such a comedian. Actually, they all are. I didn`t laugh so hard for a long time.




Honestly, I was disappointed Gorica didn`t responed to this event, but hey!! - thats already nomal here!
Guys played in Zagreb and Zabok and thank God here too. Finaaly I was in front road!!

Well... Rich, Will and Tom.. wauu Im speacless... Their music is excelant, boys are great, atmosphere was fantastic... Can`t wait for them to come and play again.
We had little complications in organization but that didn`t ruin the night. And they had great time too. Oooo rakija, krvavice and lots and lots of beer hahha
I like that foreigners love our country so much.





I even make an interview with them, but most of the time we were just laughing, making jokes, cause around Rich no one can stay serious. I have milion details, but I think I will leave that for my self. Things I can say are that boys are playing two years in this lining, they just had a great tour back in UK and they have songs that would thrown you into trans. I`m already repeating their songs all day long hah
Their menager Neil (my future boss hahahah) has really made an effort and push them higher in theirs world and I really admire him.
Mister Polak is credited for this event and Im sorry there is no more people like him who would  bring such a good bands like GP here.



As we were in Gorica, I need to invate them to our Pub, of course. I thought I can drink, then they drank half of Pubs fridge, and I think our Rade was really happy about it hahah





As I trully lady haha, I went to say bye to guys on the airport. This time I didn`t cry hahaa...
Actualy we were all still hangovered. There were more then enough laugh (of course), but some deal was made too.
Guys will come back for sure and I hope you all will have an oportunity to see them and hear them live....
I`m gratefull I was part of this event and I hope Gorica will live a little for such events like this one.
I`m  leaving link for video from saturday night from live gig.
Be sorry cause you weren`t there!!!!

Cheers :)



YT: https://youtu.be/ggr5VuZv1i8
FB: https://www.facebook.com/gramercyparkmusic/

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Ludnica u Splitu

Moja je Amerika prosvikala skroz. Toliko ludosti u jednoj grupi nisam nikad vidla. Road trip u Split dosao je iz vedra neba. Idemo. Ostajemo...