četvrtak, 5. svibnja 2016.

It`s good to know!


Now, when I presented you bands and feels of BedemFest it is time to talk about fun!! ;)
Honestlly I don`t remember much as I was drunk most of the time hahh but I remember enough to give you some advices! 

Nikšić is a small and sweet town and you can`t get lost, that`s most important. From 5pm to midnight one of the main rode is closed and becoming promenade, great isn`t it? 
I was suprised to see so many people out, just walking, familys going on ice cream.. sweet...
You have plenty bars and few nightclubs you can visit. Prices are low. Believe me, everything is cheap in Nikšić.
There`s plenty places to go to have great lunches or dinners too. We went in restourant called "Mex" and its suuuper. It`s just in centre of town.
There`s plenty food and alcohol on festival so you don`t have to think about restourants at all haha
You can find few apartmans in centre of town and price for 3-4 days is pretty awesome. Cheep!!
I found great HOTEL called Trebjesa. Has 4 stars and great service. It`s on Trebjesa hills just above town. Few minutes walk from centre. They even have a mountain biking in offer.
I was planing to stay in BedemFest camp but this year I`m defenetly going to stay in this hotel cause it is just amazing.
Just 1,5 km from Nikšić is place called Manitovac on river Zeta. That`s a Caffe park, and its just stunning. RIVERSIDE estate which is breathtaking. RED ROCK archaeological site!!!!!
Solt and Krupac Lake with bar and restourant. We were on Krupac lake, its 10 minutes drive from centre, and it was great, great food, great view, great water. One another festival is being held there, but BedemFest is just BedemFest.

As festival is helding from evening till early morning I wanted to present some locations which you can visit during the day, but exploring is not bad idea.

I`m a person for nature so I know I`ll visit everything I mentioned as I didn`t have chance last year, and I`m sure everyone can find something interesting for themselfs in Nikšić.

I highly recommed Bedemfest. Tickets for this years festival are allready selling. Three-day ticket coust 10€, single day ticket is 5€. Apatrmans in Nikšić and around town are about 8-50€ a night, but I`m sure that`s not expensive. Hotel Trebjesa is little more expencive, but if you like nature and quite that`t the place for you. I as mentioned BedemFest have a camp, so if you`re that tipe of person - go for it!!!
Prices on festival are not high, too. You buy cupons and you trade your cupons for food or drinks. Taxi is cheep. Nobody cheated us, so I`m sure nobody will this year.

So including three day ticket, middle priced apartman for 3-5 days would be around 100€. That`s noting! You can come to Nikšić with your car. or by bus or catch a flight, and as RyanAir is flying to Podgorica, you can even fly cheep.

I`m going for sure, and as I was already "turist guide" so I can be again. ha ha

Ohh yes, If you are bike maniac, BedemFest is calling you to come with bike... yeaaaah come on to show your muscles built on bikes hahha

Three day partying on festival then going on beautiful Montenegro coast! That`s great plan!!

For this years LineUp click HERE, and stay tuned on BedemFest FB page, all other info can be fined in previous articles.

Cheers guys!

BTW - version on croatian is HERE

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Ludnica u Splitu

Moja je Amerika prosvikala skroz. Toliko ludosti u jednoj grupi nisam nikad vidla. Road trip u Split dosao je iz vedra neba. Idemo. Ostajemo...