petak, 22. travnja 2016.

Sounds of BedemFest!

So as you all know I started a story about BedemFest. I told you big things, but small things are the best and I left them for this article.
First day was little stressed I had to admit. I found my self in another country, in town I didn`t knew. But the crew was great! First I met Jovana, local reporter and a great girl and Nikola, student that is big fan of dogs and a great soul. They were our company for the time of festival. We filled time with chating while I was waiting for guys from Xander&TheKeys. They came at first day of festival and perform on second night.



After we setlled down in hotel we were invite on lunch where we met Peter again, after 3 months no see. We really didn`t have anything to worry about as Jovana and Nikola was all the time with us, and we had taxi driver that was always somewhere around just for us. First night was for relaxing and enjoying. The big ceremony with Military orchestra of Montenegro on spearhead of procession walked through town to Bedem fortress and then the party has started....



Bedem fortress was reserved for ElectroStage, honestly I was there once and that was on our last day in Nikšić and last of festival. Great atmosfere and great DJ`s.
Peter has built wooden stairs with his volunteers so we could walked from fortress directly to big field with main stage.


Before I even start with last year`s line up I must emphasize that BedemFest has a Camp. Yes!! A camp! Not just camp, a play zone too. With darts, table soccer and so on...
Hey a camp! I was so sorry I didn`t took my tent and settle in it.
On the entrance of Camp, there is Lost and Found counter so you don`t have to worry if you lose something, you will defenetly found it there. Even if you lose yourself. Ha ha


So.. BedemFest.. If you like rock (all type), metal, reggae, electro, funk, punk, irish music... well all that you could find here. Most of bands were from this Balkan region (Montenegro, Serbia, Croatia) but also there were Xander&TheKeys from UK and Alex Kelman from far far land called Russia.
Mr. Albino is one of the bands from Croatia. They performed on HGF (demo festival in Croatia) and won a first place and ticket to 6th BedemFest. Great guys! There is lots of other really, really good bands but I would rather talk about croatian diva Josipa Lisac. The crowd went crazy when she came on stage. And a big guy as Marčelo.... I grew up listening to his music and its was a great pleasure to listen him live.

As I came as part of Xander&TheKeys I got accreditation and was privilaged to be in backstage. So imagine you have a chance to met a diva like Josipa, or singer whose music you grew up with. Amazing!

I`m not usually fan of irish music but OMG !! Irish Stew of Sindidun, is the best irish (irish folk-rock) band I have ever heard. They are from Serbia, and they are well known. And chills I`ve got from sound of Nemanja`s violin are unforgetable.



As this article got so far, I`ll wrote another one about places as restaurants, lakes and bars we had visited during the day. About true energy of BedemFest and  about few more people. 
Still I didn`t write about all performers but that is really big number, so I wrote about bands I liked.
Whole line up of last year`s festival can be found on BedemFest FB page. 

All colored letters are links of bands and performers, so check it out ;) 



Article on croatian: Click here!







Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Ludnica u Splitu

Moja je Amerika prosvikala skroz. Toliko ludosti u jednoj grupi nisam nikad vidla. Road trip u Split dosao je iz vedra neba. Idemo. Ostajemo...