petak, 8. travnja 2016.

My "life" in England

Perfect life. I had it.
I had perfect job, perfect friends, perfect man... Everything was perfect. People were great. Amazing.
I loved everything. I fall in love with every little thing.
I had chance to have great singing career, big company.. maybe a permanent life there.


Yes I HAD wishes, dreams, all that little "I want" things...


I was always defending everything related with England...everything...
Once my friend asked me am I kidding?! Talking about great people with the best manners. And I said no. Ohh I was so blind.
Actually I`ll be so ashame when I will have to tell her I was wrong and she was right.

I had fears. But my big dreams was grater then that fears.
I believed.. In people. In dreams. In chances.
I believed there would be  better for me...

But... I was wrong.....

I hate their weather. I couldn`t stand to be there for a week with all that rain and wind.
I`m not surprised people are so dark and evil there. Even their history is full of evil.
I cannot say everyone are like that, but...almost hahah

All people have two faces.. You HAVE to be aware of that.
One that`s great and nice and polite, and other that is dark and (excuse me) full of shit.
I was recommending England as country with great chances and opportunities but.. I can`t  stand behind that anymore...
I believed in fantasy. I lived in fantasy.
But I know better now.
I know my life has no path there anymore. I know my chances are somewhere else, far from there...

But whereever you go, you have to have someone close. Someone whos other side of face is not so evil.

Make your dreams come true, your wishes, all that "I want" things, your fantasies... Make them come true whereever you are ;)
Cherish your dreams, live them.. and life will bring you your path and happiness...
Live your life with love, love yourself, so every your decision can be right and honest...

Cheers :)







Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Ludnica u Splitu

Moja je Amerika prosvikala skroz. Toliko ludosti u jednoj grupi nisam nikad vidla. Road trip u Split dosao je iz vedra neba. Idemo. Ostajemo...