utorak, 12. travnja 2016.

BedemFest - Montenegro!!!

I started my trip in Zagreb at 9:30p.m. Bus. Great bus. Great drivers. If drivers wasn`t so nice I would be lost.
My first stop was Mostar - Bosnia. Great city with amazing bridge that have stories about vampires, couples and moust important- jumppers which are locals and people all around world.
I slept most of the trip to there, what else would I do. I had an hour time in Mostar which I spend drinking coffee with great drivers who drove me on another part of city to get on my second bus.
And I`ve MADE IT!!!

Again - great drivers. And lots of informations about anything i wanted to know.
On border with Montenegro we stayed longer cause I was again talking with officers about Nikšić and taking chance to take crazy selfies with their hats. Ha Ha
 As we were approaching Nikšić there was a stunning view. Lake, Salt Lake. With many small islands. There is  few more lakes near Nikšič thet are stunning too!

Nikšić !! Finaly, after 16 hours long trip! BUT, it was nice trip!!

One of the drivers offered me to drove me to hotel. Hey what a nice person - Jovan, great guy! There it was - ONOGOŠT hotel ( which is also one of old names of Nikšić). Stunning building. Hotel was opened just becouse us. Us that were part of BedemFest. Which is also reason why I came here.

I came as part of Xander&TheKeys (great band from UK), actualy as their guest.


BEDEMFEST. Petar Šundić is main person to blaim for this beautiful festival. This year will be 7th  BedemFest  he is organising. The main quote for 6th festival was "Peace brother, peace" (Mir brate, mir). Peace is everything! Peter's main goal is to unite all people in peace regardless their religion, skin color or nationality. How dedicated Peter is to achive his goal tells the National reward for volunteering last year. He is person to admire, to bow, to congrat!!


BedemFest  is milticultural, non-comercial and non-profit event. There is lots of local volunters and bands that are helping Peter, too. Big thing is that most bands which are performing are not taking any fee for their gigs. Also there is many other little things why BedemFest is autentic and special, but my advice for you is to go there so you can experience it.

Bedem is old fortress above city Nikšić. Festival is being held on fortress and under it on big field. Peter has his hands in renovating fortress, too. I know, what an amaaaaazing person! He is also trying to show importance of cultural heritage. As that is realy worth of admire.



Nikšić is a city in north-central of country under the Trebjese hills. City with special energy. All people I've met was nice, friendly and generous. All you have to do is ask and you will get all answers and help you need. Nikšić is an hour drive from Podgorica - capital city, where is airport too. And hour more from beautiful coast.

In next few articles I will write about this year`s festival, bands, restorants, lakes, heritage, people and lots of other things about BedemFest.
For now, there is two links in article in blue color that will take you on BedemFest's web page and Facebook page. Also the red one that will take to band's Facebook page.

If you have any questions you can send me email or msg me on Facebook.

Cheers! :)

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Ludnica u Splitu

Moja je Amerika prosvikala skroz. Toliko ludosti u jednoj grupi nisam nikad vidla. Road trip u Split dosao je iz vedra neba. Idemo. Ostajemo...